Old Navy / customer service - employee manager doug

1 Huntington Beach, CA, United States

Saturday may 19th, 2018 i went to the store old navy on edinger and beach blvd in the bella terra shopping center. I purchased over 70 dollars of merchandise i never have an issue because i loved old navy. I got home from shopping and notice there was a censor left on coat i purchased so i knew i had to return so the censor was taking out. So i went back on sunday may 20th, 2018 and was nice enough to walk to the ' store manager' which i was not aware he was the manager because he never told me anything. I started explaining my situation to him he said i unfortunately had to wear the coat with the censor because i didn't have my receipt because it was emailed to me and was not able to find it he completely gave me and attitude and did not bother explaining he was the manager and rolled his eyes to me . So i walked away letting him know i was going to talk to someone else who didn't have an attitude he knew he was the store manager so he obviously knew his employees were going to ask him in regards the censor. So i looked for the receipt i finally found it and still advised them i had my email receipt and he was still saying no that i had to have my receipt in hand to be able to remove the censor after so long he finally said to take it off!!! i walked away. I completely am disappointed in old navy for the type of employees they have if they do not want to provide good customer service they should not be there you deal with people the right way not the way doug the store manager handled this i am neverrrrr going back to old navy once bad customer service was put on the table i will forever have something bad to say about old navy . This type of employees especially management shouild not be in the retail business !!!

Ma