OfficeMax / perks reward is scam
Office Max Perks is a Scam. Purchased a printer for $300 at Office Max and clerk signed me up for Office Max Perks. Received the plastic card with bar code and was told I had received a $50 reward for in-store credit. Went back after a few months to purchase new ink cartridges with my Perks card and was told I would have to log in. The store doesn't keep track of the "Rewards". Went back home and logged saw my original purchase and the $50 "Reward". Printed it out and went back to the store. Said they couldn't honor it, because I waited too long and didn't really have any "Rewards". Told the clerk I didn't (and still don't) see any expiration date. Gave me an 866 number to call.
What a bunch of baloney. Logged on to Amazon.com and found the ink cartridges for 40% less than Office Max. Do your self a favor and shop online.
More OfficeMax Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered