Office Depot / rip off
Brought a toshiba laptop defect computer from office depot, paid in full, computer performance is poor and had it fixed twice and it still not working and office depot won't give me a refund or exchange. They are a horrible company to deal with.can't get on internet from day one and now it still won't perform well going on internet, cuts off constandly, had to buy another computer from another company hp brand and it works fine. brought computer last year, toshiba company had it send to them twice to fix without success and refuse to do anything else.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered