Offerwire / Bridgevine/ Cable / rebate

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Do not trust offerwire!
As you will see on this site, there are 40 complaints of fraud & not honoring rebates!
I too trusted offerwire, I had them sign me up for a triple play package with time warner 12/11.
This promotion was to give me $150 rebate. I did everything they told me to do & more!
It's now been over 7 month since I made my order, 6 calls, 3 emails & now I get no response!
This is even after they tell me a supervisor (bernedette bertrand) will call me within 24-72hrs, it's now been over 5 days since that lie! When I check with time warner, i'm told there was no reason that my rebate was denied & I should have received it!
Like I said "do not trust offerwire"!

Ja

Comments

• Ve
      1st of Aug, 2012

Jaywest,

I'm sorry that you are having this issue. Perhaps I can help. My name is Mark Ballard and I work for Bridgevine/Offerwire. Please email me your order number and any other information you might have and I'll have someone look into this ASAP.

Regards
    Mark Ballard
    mark.ballard@bridgevine.com

• Te
      2nd of Apr, 2013

i have summited info since 9/25/12 and i have not had any response all i hear is you will hear something in the next 2 wks wow its the longest 2 ever. its just a gimmic and a bunch of lies and false infomation why why they should tell the truth there is no rebate my cable order is 61219562 and i have been tracking it since 9/12 if there is no rebate tell me dont tell me i didnt have an order thank you nancy locklear you can reach me be email tensedmom@yahoo.com or b y phone 9107381899 again tell me the truth

• Te