Ocwen / fraud, breach of contract, you name it, they are it
I am writing to agree with all ocwen customers that have had horrid experiences with them. Got my mortgage in 2005, which it was a refinance and everything was okay, until job was lost and had to go into forebearance agreement. Payment was increased from 1152.00 per month to 1340.00 per month. Then I went back to work and there was a layoff and had to do another forebearance agreement for a year, where it increased my payment to 1504.00 per month and to let you know the loan adjusted after 2 years in 2007 and this is when everything started bottoming out. Originally started out with loan that was 170, 000. Now they are saying that I owe 185, 000. Which includes they say 15, 000.00 which is said to be unpaid principal balance. I had recently lost my job and I applied for a modification. My balance is still the same, but I had to make 2 payments for april and may on the 1st or before and then they would modify it to 1243.00, but again the amount owed will go up again. I am looking to join the class action suit and have been notified by a person who is doing it, but I need to join in, at least to try to recoup some of the money they have taken. If you notice on your statements, which I have kept all of mine, they move the money around and you don't know where it goes. I will not let them escrow my insurance, because they didn't pay it for a year and I didn't even get a notice. They are nothing, but fraudulent and liars and have a deceptive practice.
More Ocwen Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.