Ocwen Loan Servicing / they don't care

I am in the process of foreclosure. A contacted Ocwen several times to lower my rate or try and help in some way so I can keep the home I have worked my life for. They don’t call, nor care for the costumers they have. I want my home, I don’t think they want to pay my mortgage until my house sells. We have 4 houses that have not sold in over 1 year now. If they cared about the me and my son they would try and help me to keep it. I ask to be lowered by 200.00.

Va

Comments

• Be
      24th of Feb, 2009

IAM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO DISABLE CHILDREN I HAVE BEEN DEALING FOR THE PAST FIVE MONTHS WITH OCWEN TRYING FOR THEM TO LOWER DOWN MY PAYMENT THEY SEEM NOT TO CARE.AT ALL I DONT EVEN GET A PHONE CALL TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY MORTGAGE.THANK YOU

12th of Apr, 2009

Please get with your State's Attorney General Office to put in your complaint. We did hopefully they will get this taken care of. Go to Ocwen's web site, go to consumer's complaint

• Tb
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Arghhh...This is what I had to email Cenlar since I can not speak to a human for either company.
    I have paperwork and have spoken with multiple account representatives that stated my account would not be negatively affected because Taylor, Bean and Whitaker owe my $18, 887l.53. I recently made TWO months payments and called to make another two TODAY to get caught up, but now my loan is with a debt collector? I tried to contact a CENLAR person in person (phone), but each que kept hanging up on me since my account was transferred.

I tried to call OCWEN (it would really help if that name and website were spelled out on the phone). I couldn't even speak to a real person at OCWEN...each que there hung up on me after stating I owe "zero dollars" and my last payment due was "January 2010". I would REALLY like to pay my loan.

Before TB&W lost my loan modification paper work twice and then went bankrupt, I used to be 3 months ahead on my mortgage. Now I can't even PAY my mortgage?