Ocwen Financial Corporation / beware
In October 2007 Ocwen said that they would modify my mortgage payments based on my monthly income, so we could keep our home, but I had to be 30 days late to in order for them to even consider it. So I went ahead and didn't make October’s payment. As of today, May 21st, they have not been able to help me. They only adjusted the interested rate. So I have submitted an offer for a short sale, and every time I call to check on the status, they harass me about why I am not keeping the home.
More Ocwen Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.