OCBC Bank / annual fee reipoff
Better think twice before applying ocbc credit card. I have used my credit card for 24months installment interest free purchase. And while I left 10months of installment, ocbc decided to charge me $50 annual fee.
My request to have the annual fee waived is denied, but they will be giving me $30 ntuc or robinson cash voucher and a spa voucher. And if I were to cancel the card immediately, I will have to pay a penalty of $150 despite full payment of the installment. What a ripoff?!
More OCBC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- OCBC Bank - services 
- OCBC Bank - unable to login - otp request 
- OCBC Bank - wrong transfer of funds 
- OCBC Bank - unable to cancel transaction 
- OCBC Bank - ocbc bank's gift vouchers cheating 
- OCBC Bank - credit card
- OCBC - customer service officer
- OCBC Bank - unauthorized transaction
- OCBC Bank - immoderate ocbc
- OCBC Bank - business support