[Resolved] Obey Your Body / stuttgart airport branch

1 Pennsylvania, United States

I've bought a few items from Stuttgart airport branch on late August but wasn't happy about products, so called manager and requested a refund. I've sent back products from uk to Germany that week and branch confirmed they received them and promised me a refund. I've provided bank details and manager sent me email that refund was done. But I don't receive any money back to my account. I've contacted manager called Alex several times but he stopped replying my mails and branch not answering my calls. I have all emails between me and the manager. Can you help please?

• Resolution statement

• Dear Wine Khin Khin,

This is very serious, please send all the relating e-mails to CS@obeyyourbody.com, we will handle this issue immediately with our independent retailer at Stuttgart Airport.
    Thank you for letting us know about this incident!

Tim,