O2 / dsl
I lived and worked in Germany for two years in Hessen. When I moved back to the Netherlands I cancelled my Internet and returned the modem. Later I noticed they had been taking money from my German bank account. They claimed I didn't return the modem. I lost the receipt in the removal and couldn't prove it:( So much for DHL in Germany.
In total I paid about 180 euro for a modem I returned. After a lengthy exchange of letters I finally got rid of them. The last mail I received indicated that they want to pay me 26, 90 euros. But as I cancelled my German bank account and they only do money transfers to German bank accounts...
More O2 Complaints & Reviews
- O2 Germany/Monthly Contract - terrible customer service/thieves 
- O2 - refused to replace faulty phone 
- O2 - fraud 
- O2 - money taken from credit
- O2 - false advertising
- O2 Germany - internet services
- O2 - mobile
- O2 Germany - sim card - terrible customer service
- O2 Germany - prepaid sim card
- O2 - contract cancellation