NYCHA Section 8 / income and household change

Fordham road , Bronx, NY, United States
Phone: 7187077771

I had my youngest son on nov 7, 2010 and requested him to be added on nov 27.2010. He did not get added to my household until October of 2011. It should of only taken a maximum of 14 to 16 weeks tops. On another matter, my income as of August of 2011 to nov has been 165 biweekly and my rent was 208. My unemployment ended in July of 2011. Also you guys have me reviving childsupport from two deadbeat dads, when. Christin Pizarro has not made a payment since march of 2011 and kriatan valses as of nov of 2011. So just to make matters easier I been on public assistance as of October of 2011, with my income only being 145 every two weeks. Which adds up $290.00 but then again NYCHA ANTS TO HAVE MY RENT $273.00 . What ever happened for rent being only 30 percent of a persons income. I BELIEVE I HAVE RETRO ARREARS TO BE PUT BACK OR IN MY CASE AND BASICALLY OWED. I filled numerous complaints with 311 and no feedback. I'm starting to think I have to get the court in this matter. Cause I have a family to feed and care for and if it wasn't for public assistance to help me out, I would of been evicted. It's almost a year that you guys have been overcharging my rent!