NYCHA / housing repairs
I live in amsterdam houses in manhatthan. I wanna make a complaint against my development for the fact of neglet to fix my apt. I been living there for 1 year and I have already done been threw so much since I moved there. Water leaks threw the ceiling all the time I have had damages to my electronics and my son clothes they still didnt remburse me yet its been over a year no one got in contact with me about it. I got a paint job in febuary but the water is damaging the paint already so I need a newpaint job. I put a ticket in and there was a court order to come paint and plaster thet told me that it wont get done until december of this year and I dont feel I should have to wait and live like this. Also the water is bringing rodents and the walls is mildewing and my son is breathing that in and he has a serious heart condition. All i'm asking for is a little help. Thank you.
More NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - repairs: no light on my floor.
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - on nycha waiting list since 11/23/2012 case never even reviewed
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - neighbor, smoking
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - nyc housing
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - plaster and paint