NYCHA / air pollution/mold and mildew
My mother has been living in nycha for the past 20 years. Since her moving in, there has been an ongoing problem with raw sewage backing up into the building and creating a foul odor that premeats everything. This is turn creates mold and mildew. All of which my mother has been breathing in for the past 20 years. She has now been diagnosed with copd, which is life threatening at her age of 80. We have been going through this with nycha for 20 years, they never actually repair the problem, they just bandage it. We have contacted all the political officers in my mothers district to n o avail. They are either incapable or they refer us back to nycha. Please assist us in this matter as my mother's health is at risk. This is an environmental issue...
More NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy
- New York City Housing Authority - no heat