NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) — painting problem
I am writing this letter of complaint to request help. I live in Coney Island Development for 13 years and never have had general repair. Recently, plasterers came and made their part of work, after many years of my waiting. It was in December. Some days later the representative of NYCHA came to my apartment to verify the necessity of painting. He assured me that after a short while painters will come to finish general repair of my apartment. I repeatedly called [protected], have a lot of ticket numbers, tried to reach my local management assistant. No response. I am disabled and have serious health problems and situation described above deteriorates my health. I am an excellent payer. Please help me.
3028 West 29 St.apt. 13H
Brooklyn, NY, 11224
Phone # [protected]
More NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy