NuWave Oven / scam
I recently purchased my Nu Wave Oven on line in 8/2010. I have used it about 8 times.
About the 3rd time, a loud noise started coming from the vent like the sound of a fan about to shut off. My other issues are about the same as some other people's reviews. The melting, the having to turn food over. The bottom of the Nu Wave is so HOT it caused the glue from my countertops to melt. I have to sit it on my cutting board. These details should be included in the advertisement. I am sending it back for a total refund.
More NuWave Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Hearthware Home Products-NuWave Oven - fraudulent order taking 
- Hearthware Home Products - fraud and cheating 
- Hearthware Home Products NuWave Oven - online order system duplicated my order 
- Hearthware Home Products - scam charges 
- NuWave PIC - I have tried to reach them via phone, but no luck 
- Nuwave Pro - increased shipping costs
- NuWave - nuwave 10 qt air fryer
- NuWave - rip off
- NuWave Oven - elderly rip off 
- NuWave Oven - on top of mailing charges added extra 30.00$