[Resolved] Nutrisystemnutrisystem customer service

I have been an off and on customer with Nutrisystem for over one year. The customer service over the past couple months has been absolutely horrible and for this reason, they will no longer receive my business. They have an area to list a coupon code when you check out on their site. I put it my coupon code and I received a "check mark" and a note that my coupon has been accepted and my account updated. However, no update was shown. When I called customer service, they were harsh, rude and unkind.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FL(The person I spoke to claimed her name was "Mecca"). She said that they don't accept codes. When I asked why the system acknowledged my code, she responded by saying, "it acknowledged receiving the code, but the code won't be applied!". I told her that was bad business and misleading. I told her I didn't appreciate her harsh attitude and she responded by saying "I am harsh because you need to understand how we work and do business." They just lost a customer and lost future referrals. Beware of Nutrisystem's false claims!!!

• Resolution Statement

• NutriSystem Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017

Hello Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the service that was provided by one of our representatives. We would be happy to look deeper into your concern and provide further assistance. Would you please email us at [protected]@nutrisystem.com and provide information on the coupon code you were looking to use?

We look forward to hearing from you!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team