NuEra / thiefs

1 Peru Review updated:

They are one company called Uniontelecomusa com and nuera.net as one company who are based in South America in Peru who running by the management as Peruvian who does not have any Idea how to run a Call Center and plus the 2 x Supervisors up the management ### all run the business like the own home centre for the fun of it and plus Sandra has no Idea how to be a Supervisor and Tarun who suck ### the hole time as one of the worst Indian working over their as big corrupted person who stealing pins and sell them to their buddy's for money. Tarun is the one who take payment from the client who has not paid their account still from the Credit Cards on file with out calling the clients and that is Stealing big time.

Sm

Comments

• Mu
      4th of Dec, 2009
    NuEra - Ripoff
    NuEra Telecom
    Mississauga
    Ontario
    Canada

I get a call from some Pakistani guys and as I am pakistani, They said it is a good company and giving good rates and even before that they said It is a fever to your Pakistani brother if you get a service fron NuEra. But what a hell firstly they gave me a wrong number to connect the service. After three times reminder they gave me a active number to connect there service BUT a big BUT It was a complete mess, Not a good service even what I beleive it is not a service at all. When I call them to cancel the service now they are trying to say that, Do this, Do that then we will refund your money. Need a help. Can some one help me?
    Thanking you in Advance.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2011
    NuEra - Rip off
    Nuera

I took service from nuera in june, at that time the guy that called me told me about the rates and he said there will be no contract.and he did told me about the deposit of $39.70 which will be returned to you within 24 hours .I truted him and then I started calling to india through their service .In august I told them that I would like to cancel my service and I would like my deposit back.since august /10 I am trying to get my depposit back but every time they have new person on the phone and new excuses.I called quite few times but then I called on oct01/10 and the guy he said to me that I can have $50.00 calling card instead of deposit money but I refused .Then I said Iwould like to talk to the supervisor and I did talk to the supervisor(I donot know if he was real or not)then he started offering me the calling card as well, I again refused.he said to me that you will get your deposit back within 20 days but nothing again . AND interesting thing that I find is that they take usa dollars from me.
    so my latest call was this morning nov 02/10, today the lady name MARITA answered my call .I told her everything and she said to call after 15 days because she is putting a request for refund .I was so mad that I said whatever I can to her. BUT really they are a RIPOFF . DONOT TAKE SERVICE WITH THEM .

16th of Oct, 2012
    NuEra - This company is involved in unfair and bad business practices
    Nuera

I used Nuera services and we signed an agreement. They told that I have to pay secure sum and when I will stop using the services they will refund it. However, I am trying to unsubscribe two weeks already and they always find the reason for not allowing me this!

• Co
      8th of Nov, 2012
    NuEra - This company is involved in unfair and bad business practices
    NuEra

This company is involved in unfair and bad business practices. Their customer service reps tell lies to sell their services. Every time you call, you will get a strange person who would still lie to you. I have been asking for my refund for almost last five months. Whenever you call, they will tell you that I will get my refund in few weeks. Sometimes, they say I will get in one month or so. Their telecommunication service is very bad and they have a lot of hidden charges.