NTTA

Posted: Sep 5, 2017 by

toll tag/zipcash billing

Dallas, Texas
I paid some outstanding zip cash invoices where NTTA had not been charging my debit card previously. As a part of this, I settled my toll tag account and brought it to current. The very next day, I was charged again for my toll tag. The response I got was that because I brought my account to current, and the funds had not already transferred to NTTA, I was charged this $40 again. So now, that makes $80 that I have paid on my toll tag. I never consented to the additional $40, and if I had known that this would take place, I would not have paid the previous $40.

I want a refund of at least the $39 of the $40 that brought the account to positive originally. This is a very unfair and unethical practice, and It can't be allowed to happen.

Paid zip cash bills on Friday, 9/1 at 1:12am, with an additional $40 to bring account to positive.

Was auto charged the very next day, even though I now had the account above the $10 minimum threshold. (there was no reason I should have been charged again)

Second call today, 9/5 at 9:15am.

Nick Cooper
214-733-6068
nick.cooper23@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree