NTTA / toll tag/zipcash billing
I paid some outstanding zip cash invoices where NTTA had not been charging my debit card previously. As a part of this, I settled my toll tag account and brought it to current. The very next day, I was charged again for my toll tag. The response I got was that because I brought my account to current, and the funds had not already transferred to NTTA, I was charged this $40 again. So now, that makes $80 that I have paid on my toll tag. I never consented to the additional $40, and if I had known that this would take place, I would not have paid the previous $40.
I want a refund of at least the $39 of the $40 that brought the account to positive originally. This is a very unfair and unethical practice, and It can't be allowed to happen.
Paid zip cash bills on Friday, 9/1 at 1:12am, with an additional $40 to bring account to positive.
Was auto charged the very next day, even though I now had the account above the $10 minimum threshold. (there was no reason I should have been charged again)
Second call today, 9/5 at 9:15am.
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - Violation 
- NTTA - Zip cash 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Civil Rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - toll charges billed and the tag is not mine.
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - tollway construction debris
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - payment arrangement not honored
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unfair charges on tolls
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - zip cash fees after putting money in account