NTTA / Terrible customer service
Customer service reps were nice, but very helpful. I called because my rental car was charged cash price for tolls when I have a toll tag. I called NTTA and gave them the plate number but a supervisor said no record of the call could be found and said, "I'm not saying you did or didn't call...it doesn't matter how long you've had a toll tag, that's not what we look at." The supervisor's name was John and he was very rude, unprofessional, and borderline insulting. I did my part to call when I was supposed to and when I asked him why I was being penalized if the error was on their end his response was "well we can't go by word of mouth that you called." Very disappointing.
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - Violation 
- NTTA - Zip cash 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Civil Rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - charged for car that wasn't mine
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - Their billing system is broken, I have to pay fees
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - call center supervisor mark
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - charging me for a car that was in the pound
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - terrible roads & flying rocks.