NTB / National Tire & Battery / miss diagnosis and damaging fuel pump
I towed my vehicle to NTB is Strongsville, OH, because it would not start. They diagnosed the issue as a bad fuel pump. After they replaced the fuel pump with a new one, they car would not still start. Then, they took it back out and put the old one back in. At this time, I towed the vehicle again to a specialist who identified the problem as a bad ECM that actually fixed the non starting. As I drove the car, I ran out of gas because the gas guage was reading incorrectly. I contacted Strongsville NTB and they asked me to take it to another sister NTB because I live 4hrs away from the location in Strongsville. The sister NTB store pulled the fuel pump and found it damaged, but said their district manager does not want to incur cost done by another store. I contacted the Strongsville store again and have been giving me the run around and it's been a week with no resolution.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - complete ripoff and payment not received
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - damage to personal vehicle
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - credit card fees/charges
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire installation and oil change.
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire