NTB / National Tire & Battery / I had to pay for labor three times in the past year for work done on my nissan truck.
Last june I had your repair shop in short pump virginia replace all brakes on my nissan truck.in december last year I had to have all brakes replaced along with an axle were I had to pay labor. Yesterday I had my truck in the same repair shop were again I had to pay for labor again. I was told by an employee there that the axil replace din december was from "advance auto but this time we are replacing it with a napa part because they have better parts." it is concerning that you do not use napa parts to begin with. I am extremely disappointed that I have to continue to pay for labor for the same repairs time after time. I have purchased tires from you in the past and am in need of more. I will be taking my business to another tire store and also will not be having any repairs done in the future. I moved to the area three years ago and have been happy with the service until now.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs