NTB / National Tire & Battery / I had to pay for labor three times in the past year for work done on my nissan truck.

Last june I had your repair shop in short pump virginia replace all brakes on my nissan truck.in december last year I had to have all brakes replaced along with an axle were I had to pay labor. Yesterday I had my truck in the same repair shop were again I had to pay for labor again. I was told by an employee there that the axil replace din december was from "advance auto but this time we are replacing it with a napa part because they have better parts." it is concerning that you do not use napa parts to begin with. I am extremely disappointed that I have to continue to pay for labor for the same repairs time after time. I have purchased tires from you in the past and am in need of more. I will be taking my business to another tire store and also will not be having any repairs done in the future. I moved to the area three years ago and have been happy with the service until now.
Fran secondo