Northland Group Inc. — settlement offer?
Since about 3 years, I get each year one or two letters from Northland Group Inc. about some accounts which have beeing assignet to Northland Group INC. for collection. I always returned
and answered those letters in the past. But it is getting old and I know like the last assigned account from " Capitol One Bank" where I had an account years ago. I know for a fact that I closed that account with $0, 00 on it and was glad to let go on that. Well they must find out somehow, that I had a account there and made me a settlement offer. I wrote them back to send me the account
information and account statements I would like to see. No answer there.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Minneapolis, MNThat was about 6 month ago, now they came with a "Target" account which I also had years ago and want to settle?
What? I don`t care if they wride me letters once a year or not, but I am not a American Citizen and
would like to know if you not answer, if you silently accept the balance to pay? That`s why I always answered them and told them that I do not know anything about it.
I just would like them to collect from people who owe someone. I`m just tired of this hole thing
and hope they will be adviced or whatever nessecary to fix this problem. At the end
I`m on permanent disability with no income at all. Even if I would owe, howe you want to grep
a nacked man in his pocket? This are hard times for all of us and maybe they should dtick with the real deal!
More Northland Group Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes! 
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM ! 
- Northland Group Inc. - phoney collection notice 
- Northland Group Inc. - Fraud and harassment! 
- Northland Group Inc. - debt collector
- Northland Group - Rude & Harrassing
- Northland Group - Scam settlement offer
- Northland Group Inc. - Upaid Account Balance
- Northland Group Inc - settlement
- Northland Group, Inc - debt collections