Northland Group Inc. / Fraud and harassment!
I received this letter: Assest Acceptance Lic, the creditor of your account has assigned the above referenced account to Northland Group, Inc. for collection. ..Unless you notify this office within 30 days after receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of judgment... I have the copy of the settlement which I paid 40-50 cents of the dollar. I had better not find them on my credit report or I am going as high as I can to file a civil suit against these con-artists. The madness they have caused me, the harassment and fear they tried to instill in me has propelled me into writing to the BBB and anyone who will listen.
More Northland Group Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes! 
- Northland Group Inc. - settlement offer? 
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM ! 
- Northland Group Inc. - phoney collection notice 
- Northland Group Inc. - debt collector
- Northland Group Inc. - collections
- Northland Group - phishing scam 
- Northland Group Inc - Collection letter 
- Northland Group LLC - harassing calls about someone elses dept 
- Northland Group Inc. - collection letter