Northland Group / Scam settlement offer
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
I received a letter from Northland Group offering a settlement on an account that I had with Arrow Financial Services/Washington Mutual Bank. The settlement was a too-good-to-belive settlement of $1, 888, 08 on a balance of $4, 605.00.
I was about to pay this amount when I decided to Google Northland Group, Inc. and check them out. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I found way too many complaints that this was just another scam company trying to bilk people out of their money. I am tired of these companies who illegally scam financially struggling people. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and to the International Commerce Commission (ICC).
If you have received ANYTHING from the Northland Group that is related to this, I encourage you to report them also.
More Northland Group Complaints & Reviews
- Northland Group Inc. - Do not fall for their schemes! 
- Northland Group Inc. - settlement offer? 
- Northland Group Inc. - SCAM SCAM SCAM ! 
- Northland Group Inc. - phoney collection notice 
- Northland Group Inc. - Fraud and harassment! 
- Northland Group Inc. - collections
- Northland Group - phishing scam 
- Northland Group Inc - Collection letter 
- Northland Group LLC - harassing calls about someone elses dept 
- Northland Group Inc. - collection letter