North Texas Tollway Authority / bills never sent/fraudulent administrative fees
I just paid $100.00 for approximately $15.00 in toll charges that I never received a bill for! NTTA is the biggest scam of the State. The late fees are extreme and now they have stopped sending the invoices to make sure they really have you over a barrel!
But yet they can pay for an automated phone system that will call you "As a Courtesy" just when you have accumulated the extreme late fees. Initially I ignored the calls thinking they were a scam, as I had never received an NTTA bill. And when you attempt to investigate by accessing the NTTA site you need an invoice or account # to see what you owe. Unfortunately, if you don't have a bill to reference you have no idea what your account/invoice number is!
Ultimately, I received a "Courtesy Call" AND an Email with my account number requesting I resolve my account. Why not start with that FIRST!! BEFORE all the late fees accumulate! And forget customer service, as they have "proof" the invoices were mailed, despite the fact you didn't receive them. So basically it's pay up and blame it on the post office... Can you say Highway Robbery?
More North Texas Tollway Authority Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - violation 
- NTTA - zip cash 
- NTTA - over billing 
- NTTA - civil rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - ntta payment not received
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - customer support
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority - charged for someone else's car/tolls 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - ntta overcharging on unpaid tolls with overwhelming fees & fines and threatening arrest