North Texas Toll Authority / Billing practices and fees
I have had a toll tag with the NTTA for over 5 years now. I have never received a zip tag notice or anything stating I had unpaid balances outside of my toll tag. Yet last week I received a notice stating they are putting a hold on my registration for unpaid tolls. I went into their office and was told that I had a balance of $850. The gentleman I spoke to was extremely rude. Would not look at me. I told him I have never received anything. All he said was they have confirmation that the letters went out. They would not waive any fees at all. And he would not let me speak to a supervisor. I called today to set up a payment plan. I was told that I had to make a dowd payment of $262 with 5 monthly payments of around $105. I told him I could do $400. He shot back with $488? I said no, $400. What about $402? So I paid $402 and was told it would be 4 payments of $110. I asked if he could spread that over 5 months. He said no, we won't take payments under $100. They are absolutely ridiculous and impossible to deal with. Their business practices are asinine. They just want to get as much money as they can and because they "have more power" as I was told when I went into their office, they can do whatever they want.
More North Texas Toll Authority Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - Violation 
- NTTA - Zip cash 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Civil Rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - toll violation for a vehicle that isn't ours.
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - service vehicle behavior
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - zip bill
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - tolls and charges