North Texas Nissan / these are some very bad folks!
North Texas Nissan is a new/used car dealership located in Denton, Texas. I can't think of a single thing that went right about the deal I ended up with. They quoted me a price of $24,500 for a truck on a 39 month purchase (and spent a long time convincing me that this was a great deal, having shorter pay out). Now on this day, I had to be at work because of a meeting and I was in a hurry. My fault. I should have walked out! I was buying the truck for my husband's birthday and figured I was dealing with a reliable firm.
Then I get to the finance guy, a well spoken, attractive young man from Nigeria. Complete with family pictures. I told him, repeatedly and ad finum, that I did no want the extended warranty program. I will extend the warranty when the existing one ends at 35,000 miles. Much cheaper that way. I start signing papers and midway through discover that instead of a 39 month purchase plan, I have a 48 month lease with a baloon payment that makes the car cost somewhere around $37,000. I get very upset and he starts talking about credit and finally mollifies me…I really did want the car for my husband. I get done, I am leaving and they want me to inspect the car. I explain that vision is bad, particularly up close and, since it is for my husband he needs to do. They insist I can't leave without doing so….I do. When my husband looks, he sees the bb hole by the back door I missed, and the bumper dent I also missed. Naturally, they refuse to fix it. Now the final insult to injury. I start reading all my paperwork carefully. On the last document I signed, at the very bottom, is that darned warranty I had refused. The dude slipped it in anyway!
These are some very bad folks!!!!!! Be very careful when dealing with them and, honestly, I would avoid them like the plague! I have gotten several e-mails from other folks that have had the same problem or similar problem as I had so it sounds like a way of doing business for these guys!
More North Texas Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - product/car lack acceleration beyond 3000 rpm
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan patrol
- Nissan Car Company Kempsey - poor customer service
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sylphy 2014
- Nissan Motor Company - the engine and catalyst converter