North Shore Agency, Inc / Fraudulent Billing Practices
I received a Request for Payment notice from North Shore Agency, Inc. stating their client, Prevention Magazine, had not received a payment for a subscription they claim I ordered. They also claim that Prevention Magazine has sent me numerous letters.
This is the fact:
1. I have never heard of Prevention Magazine.
2. I have never ordered a subscription to Prevention Magazine.
3. I have never received any Prevention Magazines.
4. I have never received any notices, letters, or any correspondence from Prevention Magazine.
5. The Request for Payment notice I received from North Shore Agency dated 10/10/08 is the first and only correspondence I received.
Clearly, North Shore Agency is practicing fraud. I was able to find out much info about this company on the internet. Hundreds of individuals have experienced the same scams and have reported them. I also found there are class action suits against North Shore Agency.
I don't think it would do me any good to contact North Shore Agency. They will just cause me more headaches. I will just keep printouts of reports filed against this company. Hopefully, this will help me out to explain should it show up in my credit report.