North Shore Agency, Inc / Fraudulent Billing Practices

1 San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-270-6138

I received a Request for Payment notice from North Shore Agency, Inc. stating their client, Prevention Magazine, had not received a payment for a subscription they claim I ordered. They also claim that Prevention Magazine has sent me numerous letters.

This is the fact:

1. I have never heard of Prevention Magazine.
2. I have never ordered a subscription to Prevention Magazine.
3. I have never received any Prevention Magazines.
4. I have never received any notices, letters, or any correspondence from Prevention Magazine.
5. The Request for Payment notice I received from North Shore Agency dated 10/10/08 is the first and only correspondence I received.

Clearly, North Shore Agency is practicing fraud. I was able to find out much info about this company on the internet. Hundreds of individuals have experienced the same scams and have reported them. I also found there are class action suits against North Shore Agency.

I don't think it would do me any good to contact North Shore Agency. They will just cause me more headaches. I will just keep printouts of reports filed against this company. Hopefully, this will help me out to explain should it show up in my credit report.

More North Shore Agency, Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Da
  29th of Oct, 2008

I just received a letter from North Shore Agency yesterday, Oct. 22th, trying to collect on a DVD from National Geogrsphic that I did not order. I tried to get the name of the person who ordered the DVD, but they would not provide me with the information.
I don't want my credit score to be messed up over $14,
but I'm not paying for something I didn't order or want!

Sa
  24th of Nov, 2008

It happened same for me.. I was confused why it was sent to me... I am clear after seeing this message. Thanks.