North Shore Agency / fraud and cheating
Like most of you that has filed a complaint about North Shore Agency, I received a complimentary offer of essence, Fortune and Essence. After the first issues of these magazines were sent to me, I received an offer to subscribe to them. But I never did and the magazines stopped coming. So you can imagine my surprise when I got a collection letter from North Shore Agency demanding $62.83 from me.
I ignored it because I thought they couldn't possibly be serious about charging me $62.83 for magazines that were sent to me and has stopped coming. but they have since then kept on sending me threatening letters to pay up. when I googled them up all these complaints came up against them.
I haven't decided what to do yet, but I can assure you that paying them is not an option for me. I am so sick of businesses like this that prey on people. many people that are not informed will quickly pay these agencies because they are scared. So I say people fight them till end. They are ### earth!
More North Shore Agency Complaints & Reviews
- North Shore Agency - scam 
- North Shore Agency - fraudulent bill collection
- North Shore Agency - delinquent account???
- North Shore Agency - rip off!
- North Shore Agency - bogus
- North Shore Agency - crepe erase
- North Shore Agency - your address and how to contact
- North Shore Agency - invoices
- North Shore Agency - magazine debt 
- North Shore Agency - alleged delinquent account status