Nordictrack elliptical / nel 7095

1 Logan, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8006773838

I have a Nordic Track Eliptical it continues to have the same problems. I bought my extended warrenty through Sears at the time of purchase for 3 years. Sears sold my warrenty to UTS who now services my eleptical. I have called to have my product serviced and it has been a month now with no one from the company contacting me on when they will come and fix my machine. I have called UTS multiple times and they keep telling me wait till I get all the parts. I expalined I had all the parts I needed, and they proceeded to tell me that the tech who was out a month before said that I needed new parts which he orderd only after I reported a second problem. Bottom line is the UTS company is less then helpful in getting the repair company that they hired to actually come out and do the repairs. There is no accountibility, I continue to have the same types of problems and they delay in getting the repairs done. Its almost like they think if they stall enough the warrenty will just run out and won't have to honor the contract. These extended warrenties are rip offs, I asked to speak to a supervior at UTS thye would not let me, I keep getting the run around and I feel like I was cheated out of my money. When I purchased the warrenty they say 3 problems in 3 years and you get a new machine, well that statement has been modified to 3 problems with in 1 year and they will replace it. What a rip off!!!

Comments

24th of Nov, 2009

Jason,

My name is Jesse with Nordic Track, I recently read this posting about issues you had with UTS, the company we use for extended warranty work. I do apologize for the issues you had with your machine, even though they were in the past we are still commited to your long term satisfaction. Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. You can email me directly.

I also wanted to let you know that Sears will sell the Best extended warranty for UTS, they dont cover any warranties on Nordic Tracks. Also if you were told 3 repairs in 3 years you get a new machine is not correct and I am sorry that you were given wrong information.

Thanks