Nomorerack.comCharged my credit card - never delivered

I ordered from nomorerack.com on Jan 14th and Jan 21st, and they charged my credit card on those dates. I just received my credit card bill on Jan 31st with these charges, and yet they haven't even shipped the items I ordered yet! Is this legal?

I sent emails, but they don't seem to know their a$$ from their elbow. They keep giving me responses that are just flat out wrong and do not answer any of the concerns I emails them about.

I guess I am going to have to call my credit card company about this.

Dm

Comments

• Ni
      Feb 08, 2011

Nomorerack states in their FAQs items can take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive at your door. If you placed your order on Jan 14th and posted this on Feb 1, then you are still within that time frame. You should speak to a manager who can assist you as they have been very helpful to me in explaining that at times they are waiting for a supplier to ship the item to them before they ship to me. They are not a shopping store, they are a deal site.

• Ru
      Feb 09, 2011

I, too, have had the same issues with them recently. Their customer service is horrible and they dont even answer their emails. I really wonder how they can be on shows like the "View" and the "Talk". No one should be recommending this place. I am going to hold my breathe that I get my merchandise and probably stop ordering from them...OH and by the way, this is my second chance I have given them. At Christmas time, they shipped three orders to wrong addresses...I am done with No more Rack.

Feb 15, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - I ordered 3 separate times and have not received any products
    Nomorerack.com

My complaint is similar to Maryland> I have ordered from Nomorerack.com. I have not received the products and got no respondances to my online inquiries. I would urge others not to order from them. I think I have been taken for my money. I too will be contacting my credit card company

Feb 15, 2011

I agree with the negative comments and their customer service is terrible and I too am holding my breath that I get what I ordered and I will not order from them again.PHRN

• Cu
      Feb 18, 2011

After having the same thing happen to me I started digging around. I found a toll free number for them and called them daily and also emailed on the open ticket I submitted. I told the customer service rep that I filed complaint with my bank and both Canadian and American BBBs. My bank contacted them about the fake verisign and buysafe thing that also means nothing. I got my money back. Nomorerack sent one item, a purse that had no brand, content or country of origin labels. I have sent out emails and posted on Facebook DO NOT buy anything from them!
    Here's the toll free number : [protected].

• Ji
      Mar 17, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - Worst online experience of my life
    nomorerack.com

Worst online experience of my life! It takes at least a month to mail most of the items. Then IF they mail it the stuff is junk. Or something is missing. I have had something wrong with almost every order. Customer service is very skilled at using pretty words to lie and swindle you. I returned a package two months ago. I still haven't gotten a full refund. A RIP OFF!!!

• Hi
      Apr 11, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - I ordered a few items from this site, several weeks ago and I still have not received anything
    nomorerack.com

I ordered a few items from this site, several weeks ago and I still have not received anything. If they want to survive, they need to do something to improve their shipping times.

• Ha
      Apr 13, 2011

Their site now says that it will take 2-3 weeks to SHIP the item. They are extremely slow to do anything. If you buy from them, be prepared to wait!

• Np
      Apr 20, 2011

I placed an order with this Company on February 25, 2011. To date I have not received my order. I sent emails only to be told that the Vendor was out of the product . To my surprise the same day I received this excuse from them they advertised the exact same item for $2.00 more. I still have not received my order.

• Ki
      Apr 20, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - Will never order from this site again
    nomorerack.com

Will never order from this site again - I have learned an expensive lesson. Have received defective goods, returned them and never get a credit. This site sucks!!!

• Wq
      May 05, 2011

I have had a wonderful relationship with this site. When I had a question, they answered it. Yesterday, I received an item quicker than I expected. One necklace arrived broken in shipping. I contacted them, telling them that there is no way I can fix it. They took the charge off my credit card and didn't ask to have it returned. Sometimes you have to be a "bit" patient, but all in all, I am totally satisfied with the items I have received, and the savings are mind-boggling!

May 10, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - They charged my card for items not purchased
    nomorerack.com

This site is a complete scam. They charged my card for items not purchased. Refused to refund the money, don't answer their phone. RUN!!! the other way and spread the word. Nothing is such a good deal that it is worth them stealing from you! They are a fraud. A pig with lipstick is still a pig.

• Ka
      Jun 13, 2011

What they do is open a support ticket. You will not get an email response back from them. I emailed them and was looking for an email back. I opened the email from them with my support ticket link. I clicked on that and found their response in there. They still suck and I will never order from them again.

Jun 16, 2011

I did get all products I ordered from Nomorerack but it took about a month and I finally was able to check status of my orders. Take heart KAM79 you will get what you ordered but it will take at least a month to get them.

Jul 20, 2011

call your bank and dispute any charges, you have 3 - 6 months from the date of the charge to dispute it. Most people dont get anything, and if you did get something 99% chance its counterfeit and not the genuine brand they sold you

Jul 20, 2011

you should check to make sure what you received is not fake merchandise, like a grucci pocketbook instead of gucci

Jul 20, 2011

call your credit card company and dispute the charges you still have time to get a refund direct from them.

• Ri
      Oct 15, 2011

They sent my order because Paypal contacted them. Otherwise, it'd have never come.

• Je
      Oct 24, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - no product & was charged
    Nomorerack.com

placed an order back in sept still haven't received item, now they tell me it was delivered to the wrog address. won't refund or send new item. doesn't my shipping & billing info have to match before they can charge me? and they charged me 6 weeks ago! beware!!!

• Li
      Nov 28, 2011

First if you paid with a major credit card, give them a call. most will help you either get the product or a refund... if they cannot, then Threaten to report them to Better Business Bureau and attorney general.

Dec 07, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - ordered item never recieved
    nomorerack.com

Ordered item online. Said item was sent and yet never received. When I sent email asking them to check into this.
    Received email that they were looking into it and gave me a link. When I tried to follow link. It wouldn't let me. Checked google and found that this has happened to many before me. Wish I would have checked before ordering. However, this has been my first fraud since I started shopping online years ago.

• Go
      Dec 22, 2011
    NoMoreRack.com - It has been 2 days shy of seven weeks since I placed my order and still nothing
    nomorerack.com

I ordered an item for my daughter for Christmas. I placed my order on NOVEMBER 14th, any normal website that would be PLENTY of time to receive the item in time for the holidays, not nomorerack.com. It has been 2 days shy of SEVEN weeks since I placed my order and still nothing and their "customer service" is via email only. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

• Il
      Jan 03, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - Stay away, people, you will lose your money
    nomorerack.com

I returned a necklace that was totally misrepresented. It showed large diamonds but when I received it, they were actually chips. Really...chips. I sent it back, delivery confirmation and glad I did. They received it Dec. 12 but there is still no credit to my visa acct. Stay away, people. You will lose money!!!

• Ca
      Jan 07, 2012

I also feel Nomorerack.com is a scam. I placed an order in November, as of Jan 7 I still did not receive my order. My credit card was charged. If it's to good to be true it probably is. People are sucked in because of very low prices, Consumers Beware . Invest your money in trustworthy and lagitament sites.

• Nu
      Jan 09, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - They sent the wrong item, a much cheaper version, missing parts
    nomorerack.com

They sent the wrong item, a much cheaper version, missing parts. I was told to return it and they would refund, because the item I ordered isn't available. This is just plain fraud. Do not do business with these people.

• Vi
      Jan 09, 2012

Hello, Vincent here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I want to assure you that we take all customer concerns very seriously will look into this further. Unfortunately there seems to be a concern on your shipment and I promise to get this resolved to your satisfaction. If you could please send over details directly to my attention so I can properly review this. You can email me at: [protected]@nomorerack.com

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
    Vincent

Jan 10, 2012

I placed an order with NOMORERACK.com on November 28th, 2011. The only thing that they would give to me too track my order was a REFERENCE SHIPPING NUMBER. Today is January 10th, 2012 I have yet received my orders. I don't have any way to track my order. Can someone help me out here, it's for dang sure that this bogus company will not help you or assist you in any way except still your money. M.B.

Jan 11, 2012

If it were me, if I had received a credit card bill that included an item that I am being charged for but did NOT receive, I would wait until a day or two before I had to pay that bill and, if still not received, FILE A COMPLAINT with the credit card company and NOT PAY THAT PORTION OF THE CREDIT CARD BILL. This is what you are SUPPOSED to do if a charge is in dispute, so USE THAT BENEFIT your credit card company gives you! Then the CARD COMPANY will contact the retailer with the reason you are giving for NOT PAYING THEM, and them fight it out with VISA or Mastercard. I certainly hope you didn't mean a VISA DEBIT card... I would NEVER use a debit card to pay for ANYTHING. So much easier to just charge things with a credit card and then sort it out a month later about what you did and didn't order, or ordered and never received. There is no protection with a debit card. Or maybe they accept PayPay.

Jan 11, 2012

Correct. Call the CREDIT CARD COMPANY and disput the charge. Check to see how long you have. It could be as much as 90 days, or maybe 60.

Jan 11, 2012

You need to dispute the charge with your credit card company. None of them will make you pay for an item you received and have proof of sending BACK to the merchant. Just put that notation into the dispute reason, that you have the post office receipt, and that's an INSTANT credit back to your credit card, no questions asked. Then it's up to the CREDIT CARD COMPANY to notify and deal with the merchant about why they're not getting paid LOL.

Jan 11, 2012

You DID file a complaint with your card company to dispute the charges for the items you never bought, right?? If you pay by card, you can ALWAYS dispute that charge and not pay it. Unless they had proof somehow that they DID send it? And even so, they STILL need proof that you RECEIVED it... like a signature of someone signing for it. Since there is more than one thing you're being charged for that you never received, where are the items going if they can provide proof they were shipped AND received??

Jan 11, 2012

This is just a tip to those who order anything online: When you order something, go to the order summary and print it. It will often show the picture of what you think you're getting. If it's something like ebay, ALWAYS print a hardcopy of the full auction page, the full description, and the picture included, and put it in your "ordered-pending delivery" file. Then, if a merchant tries to change a picture, or time has passed by where the picture is no longer viewable (or you have to take them to court!), YOU then have a record of exactly what you paid for that can't be disputed. If noremorerack.com has an account page that shows what you ordered, WITH pictures, that's exactly what you need to print out after you order it (AND the page that contains the item BEFORE you click to buy it.). These things are also helpful should you need to dispute a credit card charge. Just state on the online dispute form that you HAVE a color picture of the item before you ordered it, AND a color printout of the item you ordered after it was ordered (on the pending page or whatever), and THAT INFORMATION WILL BE STATED WORD FOR WORD TO THE MERCHANT, BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY, when you dispute a charge. It will be INSTANTLY credited back to your card, and you will have no problems getting scammed for the price of the item OR any delivery charges (OR RETURN CHARGES!) the merchant thinks you owe. No one needs to pay RETURN CHARGES for receiving an item they didn't order -- only for an item that was not grossly misrepresented upon purchasing it.

Jan 18, 2012

Charges me 6 times for item and that was two weeks ago. Item still hasn't arrived and although they responded to an inquiry that the charges would be credited to my account soon... nothing as of today. I would strongly suggest that you avoid this scam or at the very least unprofessional operation. A simple message "your credit card was denied which causes you to try again resulted in hundreds of $$ worth of charges that I hope I see again.

Jan 18, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - The quality of the merchandise was terrible
    nomorerack.com

Terrible experience with nomorerack.com! The quality of the merchandise was terrible, and another item purchased was nothing like the online description. Still trying to get someone to respond from "customer service" for 3 weeks now to return.

Absolutely terrible! Stay away!

• Pl
      Jan 19, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - They sent me some thing that wasn't what I ordered
    nomorerack.com

They sent me some thing that wasn't what I ordered, It wasn't even close to what was described or pictured!! I feel like it was a bait and switch! Never again!!! And I don't believe you could ever get one of there insane deals, I been on there when they have popped up and there always sold out in less than a second! I think they have 1 and the owner buys it!

• Mi
      Jan 21, 2012

omg same thing happen to me and my family

• Br
      Jan 24, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - I ordered and paid for a necklace I never got
    nomorerack.com

I ordered and paid for a necklace I never got. I have contacted customer service twice and they sent me both times a form email and they said they would give me a $7.00 credit to the website which they have not done. Anyway, I do not want a $7.00 credit to their website I want a refund to my credit card which they refuse to do. Do not order from this website. The prices are good but you risk losing your money.

• Me
      Jan 26, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - I would be very cautious about this site
    nomorerack.com

I would be very cautious about this site. i was about to create a login and noticed that when it asked me for a password the website did NOT go to a secure website (httpS) but remain http, which tells me they're not to be trusted. That's opening doors to a lot more than hackers if my user email and password are unsecure for all to see. needless to say, i did not continue creating an account.

Jan 28, 2012

Watch out! I haven't even bought anything yet and i have been receiving about 15 emails a day! It's a complete spam

• Su
      Jan 30, 2012
    NoMoreRack.com - Cheap crap that takes forever to arrive
    nomorerack.com

Cheap crap that takes forever to arrive and if they send you the wrong thing - tough, you send it back at your expense and they claim you'll get a refund. Avoid this site - it's complete crap.