Nokia UK Promotion / lottery scam

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I have received an email from some Martin Kurein, who claims to be Nokia Fudiciary Agent for Europe/ME/Africa region. The email says that I have won GBP 250, 000 because one of my email was selected randomly.

The address is 93 Regeant Street, London W1B 4DY and telephone number is +[protected]. The email asks me my particulars and want to charge GP 250-300 for the shipment which can not be deducted from the win bonus. Mail claims to be approved by the UK lottery commission and a certificate is attached numbered UKL/3001/2005 dated Feb 2005 and valid till Feb 2010.

This is fake, beware all!

Comments

26th of Nov, 2008

hi

I received the email saying I won 250000 pounds and must pay 250 pounds for the company to DHL-UK to send check and Nokia mobile I hope tell me the truth .

26th of Nov, 2008

i have received an email from some Martin Kurein, who claims to be Nokia Fudiciary Agent for uk region. The email says that I have won GBP 250, 000 because one of my email was selected randomly.

The address is . NOKIA UK LIMITED
    Lancaster House Lancaster Way,
    Ermine Business Park,
    HUNTINGDON. PE29 6YJ
    Tel: +44-703-197-3162
    TEL: +44-704-010-6494
    please tell me the truth.

• Ro
    England, East Midlands
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 0721759273
    jrkhakali@yahoo.com

I received an SMS that i have won $300, 000 is it true.