Nokia End Of Year Promotion Board Uk / it's scam

Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX United KingdomNokia House 105 Bath Road, United Kingdom Review updated:
4.75
Phone: +44-703-190-5808
Hi to all,
I've received the following scam letter claiming that i've won alot of money ! Pls read thru and beware. If u receive these kind of letter, do not give your info to them ! Remember, if it involve so much money, don't you think nokia will advertise all over the media ? At least they'll get in more sales in order to give out so much money? And also, how can you earn money by giving out so much money without a purpose or return profit ? If nokia give out so much money, they'll go bankrupt very soon. Dont you agree? Good luck to all !

nokia end of year promotion board uk.
Head office : nokia house, 105 bath road,
Slough, berkshire, sl1 4dx
United kingdom.

Winning notification
We wish to inform you that the results of the nokia e-mail
Id lottery international program by great britain held on
The of 9th november 2008. You have been picked as a winner
Of a lump sum pay out of & pound;250, 000 pound sterlings (Two
Hundred and fifty thousand pound sterlings). Your number
Is: ref no:npuk/74-npl[protected].

You are to contact our claims agent for validation:
Mr mark cole
Email: npcashoffice@googlemail.com
Telephone: +[protected] or +[protected]

Verification and funds release form
1. Full names:________
8. Age:________
9. Occupation:_______
10. Telephone number:__________
11. Ref no:___________

On behalf of the nokia e-mail promotion board uk, we say a
Hearty congratulation.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Susan anderson
Online coordinator.

Comments

Ha
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I also received a similar e-mail. what does that really mean? is there anyone wha has been given the money? how did they konw that I am nokia user?
Ah
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I also recived same type of e.mail today .Take care
Jp
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I've got 7 of these on the same day - a good indicator that I haven't won I think BUT I'd also like to know how they knew I was a Nokia User -Does anyone respond to these queries?
Ro
  27th of Nov, 2008
I just received one today (27th Nov), how come we are sent this sort of email... what's the veracity of such a promo... can someone check on this?
Da
  30th of Nov, 2008
I recieved this email and I don't even have a Nokia handset. I think as a rule DON'T give any personal details to anyone you're not 100% sure of.
Sh
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Also recieved a number of these emails saying I have won quite a large sum of money. I thought it was a scam right from the beginning. Contact by email, pay a fee for transfer and contact them when the transfer has gone through. How stupid do some people think you are. My money is better in my pocket at these troubled times.
Mo
  3rd of Dec, 2008
dear sir,

is that true..i hope so much and always dream go to england...and learn something about football and achive my skill about football with any uk football club and can use all that price to help my dream...(how can i take that price)..?

mohd hasrol.
  4th of Dec, 2008
why so many email like this? could I trust it? Prof it first.. I want to see that the email is a true or not?
Di
  22nd of Dec, 2008
I am okay about the program and I would like to know more
Mo
  24th of Dec, 2008
hello
I have recived a email that you have won nokia promo prize from uk.please guide me it is true or not?
thanks a lot
mohammad bahramani hashemi
E-mail :bahramani48@yahoo.com
Fa
  30th of Dec, 2008
Dear All,
I have received the follwoing message on my mobile, please read through and be cautios.

Congrat! Your mobile number has won 500, 000 pounds in the nokia end of year promo. To claim, send name, address to email: nmobile@winning.com Tel: +447035933879.
Sa
  18th of Jan, 2009
MY MODEL NO IS 3110 BLACK -PRODUCT CODE 000006057 PURCHASED ON 03/06/2008 FROM THE MOBILE STORE. THE HEAD PHONE IS NOT WORKING. PL HELP ME BY REPLACING. PL TAKE n/a.
thanks. S N MULLICK
500.000 paund?okay.thanciy.
  8th of Sep, 2009
500.000 PAUND OBOBOOOOOOOO. JESSSSSSSS?
  8th of Sep, 2009
500.000 PAUND???? KU JANE ATO?
500.000 PAUND!!!?
500.000PAUND
  8th of Sep, 2009
Kjo eshte loje! Kush ti jep ato?
Mr
  23rd of Nov, 2009
good day to all i received a phone call from a number 2348134502530, and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Harry Morgan, he said that he is the dispatch director of nokia uk. He then went to tell me that I won a sum of $100000 U.S dollars, and I if i wish to receive it, I am to make a payment of $250.00 U.S. dollars if I wish to receive the money in 24 hrs or I can make a payment of $100.00 U.S dollars if i wish to receive it in three days. I found this to be very strange because I am not the owner of a nokia phone, and then keeping identity theft in mind I turned him down when he asked for my address. People please be very careful when it comes to these things, what my friends are saying above also makes alot of sense, beware!!!
  10th of Dec, 2009 Agree Disagree 0 Votes