Nokia Care Uk / returned a faulty item
i sent a hands free kit back to nokia care uk back in june cos it was faulty. they sent me a replacement completely different from the one i sent, and i was told that they do not make the one i have anymore, which is ridiculous as i have seen it on their website. i then spoke to a lady called sandra who seem to be quite helpful, and she said to send the one back and she will get the original one sent out to me. about 4 weeks passed and then i received a parcel what was it again the wrong item was sent. i have been calling nokia care uk for the last 3-4 weeks and they keep telling me they are dealing with it and that they will get back to me. at the moment i have the handsfree kit which isnt suitable and am still waiting. its now been nearly 5 months.
More Nokia Care Uk Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks