Nokia / scam?

1 Turkey Review updated:

Hi, I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: info@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me about whether it is true or not, who are these people and why did they send a sms like this. Regards.

Comments

• Km
      24th of May, 2009

kübra mete
    rock_and_kubu@hotmail.com

• Me
      29th of May, 2009

Hi, I've got a text message from the number +2347062850405 saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: info@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me about whether it is true or not, who are these people and why did they send a sms like this. Regards.

• Al
      4th of Jun, 2009

hi a have got the same message.Is it a fake..?how do you know whether it is true or not.Please inform me. ali_vince_carter_90@hotmail.com

• De
      13th of Jun, 2009

alayınıza sokayım. eskiden bul karayı al parayı üçkağıtçıları vardı, şimdi de siz varsınız.

• Pe
      5th of Jul, 2009

hi, my name is Perminova Tanya I have got a text message that my mobile won 100.000.00GBP, if it is true call me please 80502589386 in ukraine.

• Ar
      7th of Jul, 2009

Hi, my name is Artem. I've got a text message from the number +2347062850405 saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: info@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me.
    kleopatra200840@mail.ru

• Ir
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Hi, my name is Sergey. I've got a text message from the number +2347062850405 saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: info@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me.
    elektrik2007@meta.ua
    +380638426284

• Hu
      24th of Mar, 2010

I received an sms that my mobile number has won 300 thousand Euros in the Nokia promo. Claim code:M7XIT.send email to info@nokiaonline-italia.org; phone +345272876

• St
      24th of Mar, 2010

I received the same sms, how do this people know we have Nokias? Stella

• Nj
      24th of Mar, 2010

is this true information?

• Ki
      24th of Mar, 2010

is it a valid information and if it's so or not what next step to take

27th of Mar, 2010

its really good to to have such information but i will fairly trust you if i receive the recommended amount of euros in my phone. BY JOSEPH MWENDWA phone number 0724382489 Nairobi KENYA

ITS GOOD TO SHARE INFORMATION AND IDEAS ALL OVER THE WORLD AS YOU ARE
    TRYING G TO DO NOT BOTHERING ONES COUNTRY OR CO LOUR.ITS good.

27th of Mar, 2010

its goodbecousecouse its keeps me busy asi do not fill lonely

• As
      6th of May, 2010

i got the same text, do you want to mean this is true or not? If its not they should stop sending this types of texts & how on earth do they know that we have Nokia cell phones?

• Bo
      20th of Jan, 2011

have recieved the same sms.if valid, what is the next step to take.bob mbithi

• He
      11th of Feb, 2011

hi my name is lois chanda i received an sms from uknokia_3@nokia.com tell +447024021835 telling me that i have won a pound 415000 from the promotion is this true/false is it coming from your firm
    please inform me