Nokia / misleading nokia

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Nokia 6260 after confirming from them that it has a fax modem. My woes started from there. Nokia'a suggestions ranged from the problem with ur service provider to problem with your IBM laptop (it may not be IBM compatible !) Finally when I threatened them with legal action came out the truth that I have to buy a thridparty software only then it will start functioning. A POINT TO PONDER FOR ALL NOKIA CUSTOMERS: Is there any contact detail/ address on the original packing of Nokia mobile phones. Who made it:Nokia, where:NOBODY KNOWS. After wasting full 8 months of the warranty period and tel . calls worth 2000 Rs. I then contacted Motorola. Not only the people there were more courteous but updated on information as well. I settled down on v3i a much cheaper in terms of cost and much higher in terms of performance. Best part which I found with the motorola phone is the peace of mind which I got at no extra cost.

Comments

• Bi
      6th of Dec, 2012

Dear sir,

kindly plz help me .

I have lost (missing) my mobile Nokia E63 bearing IMEI no 35432904154041 .Pls find it and reply me on 00966502896716 or binugeorge1976@gmail.com as soon as possible, I would be obliged to u for it.

Kindly request please found my mobile.

By

binugeorge

11th of Dec, 2012

Hi,

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Thanks,
    Nokia India Team.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.