Nokia 6630 Handset / defective phone

1 Bangladesh Review updated:

I purchased Nokia handset 6630 in march/07 from that time i have been facing lots of problem as when i compose any mail or massgae the phone suddenly become white and restart again after lossing all the composed datas.I brought the problem to its retailer and retailer advised me to contact with nokia care,centre.In the mean time my phone lost its ability to start,i contacted to my nearest Nokia centre(+[protected]).The care centre repaired it but the problem is double now.I loged a complain to Nokia-asia.Com thorough their feedback page.After day i received a general feedback from nokia care India.They only advised me to contact with nokia care in Bangladesh.I again requested over an email to emergin Asia about my problem and its replacement as why i will use this defect set after newly procured but the said has not been forwared to Emerging Asia by the care centre,India.Its an ironey of fact that Nokia is selling their phone in large scale in Bangladesh but didnt kept any feedback page in their predifined proforma for Bangladesh.I would therefore,request Nokias higher Authority to please direct Bangladesh authority to replace my phone immediately under intimation to me.It will be not useless to mention that by this i have also contacted to info@cmpl-nokia.com,and also informed them earlier about my problem but till have not received any reply.I hope Nokia will look after my case so that i can get replacement of my set immediately.Regards,robin(peter) cel no.+[protected]

Comments

• Dr
      17th of Dec, 2007

In view of the above complain i expect an early solution and replacement of my handset as services of my phone is very essential and well related with my profession. Nokia Authority on priority basis will my problem its my appeal to every corner. Thanks and regards to officials of this massage board.

18th of Dec, 2007

One funny thing is being done by nokias wdsglobal service.Since 14.12.07 i sent at least 20 request for sending email setting of my another handset nokia 6070.Everytime i received 4digit pin no but setting not at all reaching to me.Its a great fun of Nokia i think no body centrally is ready to hear the complain of customer passionately.Nokia talk well like (connecting peoples) before sell after sell they disconnect the buyer as their present motto is to sell product only,not only this every agrived customer bear a lots of pain and face wastage of money whenever they go to nokia care centre,it seems every one sitting on a care centre is a governor of that centre and customers are begger, all thing depend on their sweet wills.Its a matter of funny that i enquired a care centre of India about the email of head care centre of Bangladesh,in reply they told me that there is no email address of Bangladesh.Nokia is a largest cell phone manufacturer of the world,every countrys care has phone no and email id.I would request Nokias higher official as well as its owner,share holders to look over the matter passionately in the greater interest of business as well as to keeps it goodwill, belief in the mind of mass peoples i mean existing and prospective customer. It is clear that existing customer always create prospective customer. Thanks!

20th of Dec, 2007

Since my complain even to Nokia head office with details of my problem, but i think my complain has been kicked off and now sleeping in the busket. I several times sent my complain with a hope that my complain al least receive some attention, but nothing yet. I appeal to the customer before purchase of any phone they should examine what phone is better, please dont run after advertisement. Thanks, malaker.

24th of Dec, 2007

Since 14.12.07 i have sent not less than 100 request to wdsglobal(Nokia phone setting provider) for helping me with my request but failed, the said setting provider every time gives pin code but not settings. Im curious to know whether that centre has been closed or they are doing fun with customer. Who will look after the problem is still unknown to me. Any body can help with the email id of wdsglobal service. Any help in this respect will highly be appreciated. Thanks.

1st of Nov, 2008

my nokia 6630 handset does not install any java application.