Nissan USA / nothing but trouble
I would like you to know and feel I should be compensated for my troubles. I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0s and it has been trouble since the beginning.
I had researched this car to make sure that it was a great car and that I was going to be happy. Well, I'm not!
When I had my car just three months, the motor mount broke, so they had my car for two days. I'm like ok maybe that's it.
Then after I've had it for a year, the next thing I know, the transmission is making a noise and is not working like it suppose to be.
I'm like what is wrong with this piece of crap now?
I only have 35, 000 miles on it. GEEZE!!!
I take it to them and they order a transmission, nine days later I finally have my car back with a new transmission in it.
Well, come to find out, that after I drop my car off they have two more come in with the same problem. I also find out from the rental place that they have the same problem with two of their cars, same make, year and model.
Then, Nissan tells me that they are having problems with the cooling system with the transmissions.
If they have a extended warranty for 60, 000 miles that you can buy and I did, I'm going to be screwed the next time my trans goes out because if it is true to form, it will be another 35, 000 miles and my warranty will be void. YEHAW!!!
More Nissan USA Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - Customer service
- Nissan Motor Company - recall nhtsa 18v-601
- Nissan Motor Company - front head lights
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra car
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 nissan altima