Nissan / unethical behavior, unprofessional

Nissan of Mission Hills 11000 SEPULVEDA BLVD MISSION HILLS CA 91345, United States

Hello,
I recently purchased a nissan sentra in Mission on 1/14/17 and i'm very pleased with the car. This will be my family's 3rd car purchase in Nissan Mission Hills. But i'm very unhappy about the service i was rendered during and after the purchase. For example when we were negotiating my monthly payment we agreed on $400 dollars and the salesman carlos told me it will be at interest rate of 7.9 we talked about it and negotiated the interest down to 3.9 he also said i would be getting free tinted windows . But the payments stayed the same and i asked him were is the savings from lowering the interest and he told me i will notice it on the sales contract . But the thing is i never received the sales contract they told me it was in the glove compartment but when i went home no sales contract was there. Before leaving carlos told me he will call me that week on wednesday to schedule a tinted windows appointed. He never called to this day i have not heard of him.I called on 1/19/2017 to contact him and see what happened he couldn't be reached i left my contact info with the receptionist i think her name was mayra and i asked her to have him call me when he comes in. I didn't receive any call i called back 2 more times the next week leaving the same information to have him call me and he has not. The receptionist always say the same thing that they don't know his schedule. So i haven't been able to reach him or schedule a appointment to tint my windows or receive the sales contract, Oscar told me i would receive emails from nissan to ask about my experience to this day i have not received a email after my purchase and i verified my email with the sales person so i'm sure they have the right one. which is [protected]@yahoo.com. I'm very unpleased about the professionalism i have encountered through out my purchase of my car. My family and friends have been buying nissans for years but when you encounter incidences like these you start to feel buyer's remorse and not because of the efficiency of the car but because of the service that i have been receiving. I Hope to hear from someone soon.
Sincerely, Steve Alvarado