Nissan Maxima / poor performanc - lack of quality
Been driving Nissan Maxima's since 1985. Sometimes owned two at same time. Our 2008 is the end of the line. Nothing major but despit regular dealer maintenance a continuing run of small bumps that add up to poor dealer service and poor Nissan performance. The battery went at 11, 000 miles (two years) with no replacement allowance adjustment. On-going complaint about poor ride and tires losing air are in the record and at 17, 000 miles (30 months) two front tires replaced at full cost. Leather seats stained by unknown agent - no kids ride in this car - and not able to clean them. Even our key fobs needed to have the batteries replaced. The check engine soon light constantly goes on because of an emission failure - part replaced twice so far. Complaints to the dealer are useless, "original equipment not made to last"; meaning I need to spend big bucks to keep my car going. Nissan does not think I have a quality issue and our dealer does not think hitting us up for full price replacement and loss of confidence in the product is any concern of theirs. I do not expect to be buying a Nissan or any other brand from this dealer.
More Nissan Maxima Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - Sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan
- Nissan Motor Company - both
- Nissan Canada - nissan rogue 2018 issues not resolved by nissan.
- Nissan Motor Company - poor customer service and cvt engine failure