Nissan Maxima 2001 / incompetence, wont listen to reason
took my nissan maxima to mandurah nissan for 150000k serviceand to see why it was idling poorly they told me it was a fault with the throttle body.
they repaired that then said to me it is still running the same. they have since then cleaned radiator tested sensors, 6weeks later they tell me my ecu needs replacing at a cost of 2000+ making total cost over $6000 .
I purchased a secondhand ecu out of a perfectly running maxima gave it to them to fit and they ring back saying it was faulty, they then repaired the original ecu but after putting it in car told me that was faulty(have documents stating both ecu's worked fine) I sent them away to be tested and they said that whoever fitted them had not fixed problem and had burnt out the ecu's.
Mandurah Nissan said that did not wreck the ecu's and say if i buy a brand new one it will work(typical).
So nissan reckon i should pay for there incompetence I dont think so NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE
More Nissan Maxima 2001 Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - CVT
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra gear box
- Nissan Motor Company - no spare parts
- Nissan Motor Company - extended warranty purchased for nissan almera
- Nissan Motor Company - do not buy the nissan rogue