Nissan Canada / leasing and product quality
I leased a 2004 Nissan Altima,
when I got to the 60k the dealer said I had to change the rotor and pads cost about $700 only for front break. Later my battery died about 62k milege and the tires needed to be change.
comparing to other cars that I had with same driving it is very low quality, I change the pads on Toyota about 80k, same as the battery and tires lasted.
Service department are very pushy on selling you their products. tried different dealership of nissan and all are the same.
Nissan Canada rules on leasing
I wanted to return the car 4 months earlier and pay till end of my lease end. Nissan wants to charge me $500 penalty on returning my car early.(It is very understandable Volvo, Mercedes,Toyota,Honda,Bmw does not have penalty fee if you pay till end of your lease term as i dealt with them before)
Business Manager where I leased the car admited this is redecules rules of nissan and it is a big rip off.
Nissan sales person are not very educated on leasing and financing packages neither their manager. I have been told i can return the car anytime I want without a penalty and asked them to cross over the extra fee's . they said it is negotiable when I am ready to return the car now I got traped.
Normaly a company who loosing money they are geting agressive on their non-sense rules and wants additional fees.
Even you can Not have the car lease take over by third party if 6 months or less left on your lease agreement.(it could be the same with other manufacturer too)
Now I am not happy with Nissan and do not recomend their product to anyone.
More Nissan Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Egypt - sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - Teana Dashboard become sticky and cracked (with crack lines)
- Nissan - consumer affairs bad service / service campaign for timing belt having to be re-done
- Nissan Motor Company - it cost $6,711.18 to replace the sensor for passenger air bag malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder