Nissan / another bad transmission on 2004 maxima
It seems my problem is not unique. Nissan has a problem with this transmission. The service department is playing dumb by telling me they haven’t seen this before. I am now looking at a new transmission for over $3000.00.
For the past 10000 miles I have been experiencing the same bucking between 1 & 2 gears. Of course it was sporadic and every time I brought it to Nissan they couldn’t duplicate it. Well it finally went. It no longer goes into first at all. Maybe now they will believe me does anybody know of a website where all our fellow screwed 04 maxima owners are gathering?
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission