Nissan Armada / terrible experience
I am totally dissatisfied with new 2008 nissan armada with less than 2, 000 miles on it i am a repeat nissan customer and as of now i will never on or recommend any of my friends or family to own a nissan, the truck has been in service several times for squeaky belts and other problems, i would like to be contacted by nissan corp. Office to rectify this problem. I really don't want nor have time to take a brand new vehicle back and fourth to service it's costing me time and money. If i don't get a a response i will be forced to go to the better business bureau.
More Nissan Armada Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission