Nissan Airport Road / false information to customers - consumer right violation
I had taken my nissan versa to nissan for airport road for my service. It was my first time in that service centre .The odometer was 24000km. I specifically mentioned to the customer service agent that I need only an oil change and nothing extra. So he asked whether my car was 24000 . I never in my wildest dreams though there was a hidden meaning in that phrase. He made me sign a paper which they mentioned oil change and some inspections but NO price or charge was mentioned on them . Therefore again I specifically told him that I only need an oil change and he said that all the others are included in it. Since there was not price on the paper I signed it.
Since I was at work later, I send my friend to collect the car. This specific NISSAN AIRPORT ROAD charged me an unbeleivable amount of $356. I asked them why it is so expensive and they said I signed the paper for 24000km. Now in their language 24K service means they will change the oil and filter then inspect some minute things and charge the consumer with a ridiculous price. They did not even mention an estimate of how much it would cost me. Since it was my first time, the person who assisted me knew that I was not aware of the price, and he used that opportunity to squeeze me. I only have a part time job and it was a big amount for me to pay.
Never ever visit Nissan Airport Road (queen and airport). They will cheat you for sure. If you do please make sure whatever you sign and specifically ask them how much it will cost and sign the paper which has listed the price on them.. I hope this will never happen to anyone.
What happened is consumer right violation.
Joby John George
More Nissan Airport Road Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan
- Nissan Motor Company - both
- Nissan Canada - nissan rogue 2018 issues not resolved by nissan.
- Nissan Motor Company - poor customer service and cvt engine failure