Nissan / 2016 nissan rogue

1 United States

I would like to thank you for standing up for the transmission issue. HOWEVER not even 2 weeks after my transmission had to be replaced now my Stereo is going out. AGAIN the vehicle is 2 years old with only 39000. This is totally ridiculous! I called open a case #[protected]. I personally am requesting that Nissan pays $50.00 deductible. I personally think this is not much considering I purchased the warranty but sure in heck wasn't planning on using it for at least 5 years. Yes I agreed to the deductible but not when my car is 2 years old. I bought a new car that was approximately $30000. Not to have to worry about breaking down or getting rebuilt parts put back into my car. If was going to to that I sure in hell wouldn't have paid $30000 for a new car. 1 item that is small is one thing but a transmission and radio.
I want this resolved and I promise you if this is not resolved and 1 more item goes bad. I will be going to the attorney general and the media. I should not have to worry about a 2?year old car breaking down. What's next the engine.
I received a call from a higher agent he pretty much said kiss his Butt they aren't paying the $50. Wonderful customer service! I am waiting for his supervisor to return my call.
Tereasa Houtz