Nissan / 2016 nissan rogue
I would like to thank you for standing up for the transmission issue. HOWEVER not even 2 weeks after my transmission had to be replaced now my Stereo is going out. AGAIN the vehicle is 2 years old with only 39000. This is totally ridiculous! I called open a case #[protected]. I personally am requesting that Nissan pays $50.00 deductible. I personally think this is not much considering I purchased the warranty but sure in heck wasn't planning on using it for at least 5 years. Yes I agreed to the deductible but not when my car is 2 years old. I bought a new car that was approximately $30000. Not to have to worry about breaking down or getting rebuilt parts put back into my car. If was going to to that I sure in hell wouldn't have paid $30000 for a new car. 1 item that is small is one thing but a transmission and radio.
I want this resolved and I promise you if this is not resolved and 1 more item goes bad. I will be going to the attorney general and the media. I should not have to worry about a 2?year old car breaking down. What's next the engine.
I received a call from a higher agent he pretty much said kiss his Butt they aren't paying the $50. Wonderful customer service! I am waiting for his supervisor to return my call.
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 Versa Note
- Middletown Nissan - Rusting of my 2013 Nissan Rogue tailgate since 8/19/16
- Nissan Motor Company - the return if m'y rental
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan