Nissan2011 nissan rogue cvt transmission defect

After a phone call to Nissan, I was told to take my 2011 Nissan rogue with 50000 miles with cvt transmission problem to the dealership for diagnosing the problem and they built a case number on that. When I contacted the Nissan and told them about the diagnostic problem that was found by the dealer, they said that they will get back with me in a day. after two days waiting, I got a phone call that they can not do the work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Edmond, OK They know they have lots of problem and issues with this defect design cvt transmissions, even the service tech at the dealership admitted they are having issues with that, but Nissan is refusing to deal with it. Why would they tell you to take the car to their dealership and build a case and make you wait for three days and then refuse to fix it. Are they blind to see how many complaints are there on internet about their transmissions or are they simply trying to ignore them and get away with it.

Mi
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Sep 12, 2018

I have a 2011 Nissan Rogue as well and the CVT went out.

• El
      Oct 16, 2018

I have a 2008 Nissan Rogue and my transmission went out at 42k miles and now 3 years later it needs to be replaced at 111k miles. Was not covered by warranty because I'm 2 months out of warranty. I'm not happy with Nissan at all. This is crazy my car should need a 3rd transmission at 111K miles!