Nine WestNWFRED0806 and NWCARESS 1212

I made a purchase in 2010 for product NWFRED 0806 and a purchase for another shoe in 2017 for a product NWCARESS 1212. With the years between the shoes I have worn both the shoes a total of six times. There is a gap of six years between the purchase of the shoes and yet the quality of your product remain the same. I spend in the amount of $50 and above for a product that wears out before I even get a good use of them. As a professional I purchase the shoes for Office and Business attire.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Brentwood, TNThe shoes are in investment to my wardrobe and yet I am embarrassed to even wear them anymore because they have ripped apart right at the top of my foot where the leather attaches to the inside balance of the shoe has detached from only having been worn three times. I will be more than happy to send you a photo of the shoe that I purchased in 2010 and more than happy to send you a picture of the shoes that I purchased this year 2017, that way you will be able to see how the shoe is worn by me and that the shoe is not worn down to even merit such damage and that I tread very lightly with my shoes because they are not cheap shoes but are cheaply made apparently from what I can see. I would like to know if as a company do you stand by the quality of your products and your brand, and if so what can be done to remedy this issue as I have spent my hard earned money to keep up with my professional image only to be letdown because the quality of the product is so very poor.

Ni