Nikeflying.com / money for goods has been sent but nothing has been received.

1 China Review updated:

I sent money $1900 to nikeflying.com to person named tianhuo cai, from china but have not received the goods nor the money back. I do not know what to do. I have the receipts showing the money I have sent as well as a copy of his invoice sent to me. Beware of nikeflying.com, this site is a scam!

• Diane Nicholas's Response, May 20, 2017

I would like Nike to swap them out. Thank you in advance.

• charlie Williams's Response, Sep 06, 2018

Done with your products and your Brand … you no longer represent me or my beliefs.

You can not resolve the issue...you already have due to poor decision making process.

Trashing everything I have Nike … as I do not want to be affiliated...now or ever.

This will stick with you like Hanoi Jane has to Fonda.

Very disappointing and UnAmerican.

• Sally Harrison's Response, Oct 01, 2018

Please contact me via email.

• Sack Smith's Response, Oct 05, 2018

My wife has had to sew these sneakers twice and this is very annoying for the price I paid $250 love the sneakers and it’s the only pair that causes this problem

• Kate Bronson's Response, Nov 04, 2018

Complaint

Comments

• Ac
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Nike - BRS-1000 shoes (ACG Thielsen)
    Reisterstown
    Maryland

I have worn these shoes about four times and the sole has come loose at the back-inside quarter of the sole. I like the shoes and would like to keep them. Can you repair them and where would I send them?

NOTE: Tried calling, but can't wait the fifteen minutes you asked .

Please advise...Jim Lichty (mssgtojim@yahoo.com)

• Vi
    Nike - MSU
    Howell
    Michigan

So when are you going to show support for the Nassar Survivors instead of showing support for the school (MSU)that enabled the sexual abuse of Nassar. (?) where does Not me stand on this issue?

Sincerely,
    Victoria Dillman
    Mother of a Nassar Survivor

• Ir
    Nike - Delivery of soccer boots
    South Africa

I recently purchased a pair of soccer boots from nike.com. I have not received my order nor have I received any information from your contracted clearing agent. PLEASE HELP!

• Br
    Nike - Lebron James Soldier 11
    Paragould
    Arkansas

I bought a pair for my son he wore them one time for a basketball game and on of the straps will not stay on.

• Lo
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Nike - Nike air max
    Danville
    Virginia

I purchased Nike air max 120.00 for my son for school. He has only wore them twice and the hue is coming from the toe and side. The glue came loose from the toe of both shoes after two wears. I dint have a local footlocker so I have to travel 45 minutes to one. First time buying air max and very upset.

• Ad
    Nike - Nike Air
    Mantua
    New Jersey

Received a pair of Nike Air sneakers for Fathers Day from my kids. It's now August and the left shoe seems to have gotten a "flat" in the air cushion. It now squeaks with every step

• So
    Nike - Nike soccer cleats

Date of incident: Janurary 8, 2018
    Bought a pair of soccer cleats for my daughter thru Nike.com as custom made in August 2017 and received product September 2017. After 4 months, cleats started to fall apart(picture enclose). I am currently looking for reciept on NIKE.COM and would like a refund or new pair of cleats.

Nike, Inc. - Pull over hoodie
    Clinton
    Connecticut
    Nike.com

I had recently purchased a men's black and white therma hoodie and in the store that I was in the hanger that it was on said it was a large so I purchased it and it turns out that when I got home and I tried it on it was a small. But the trip is to long for me to quickly make the return.

• Ni
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Nike corporate office - The Nike vapor max
    Nike in Beaverton
    Nike.com

I have went to the store in return for pairs of shoes and they're all defected the products or no good I'm not satisfied And I have to go and take a bus in the rain to go to the store could you guys send me defective products every time I order no matter what I order my shoes are always defected

• Ho
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Nike - Nike Roger Federer Tennis Cap
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia

Bought a tennis cap for my son and perspiration discolours the cap almost immediately. Discolouration remains even after wash. Very disappointed with quality. Is there a way to prevent this or get rid of the discolouration now? The cap now looks so dirty and totally unfitting for the brand and his idol.

• Va
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Nike - High top shoes
    Corona, CaliforniaChino hills

I got a high top Nike shoes and wore it for one day. The next day I discovered that my big toenails were bruised and in a lot of pain. :(
    My big tonsils are bruised and I'm so much pain. I do love Nike brand but this experience made me traumatized :(

• Jr
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Nike - Product
    Sanford
    Florida

I️ bought a pair of the Airmax and they ripped the first time I wore them. Very bad stitching and the mesh does not hold up. Very disappointed. The store says they cannot take them back

• Ra
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Nike - all of Nike tshirts

your tags on your shirts are [censored]ing annoying as [censored] and every [censored]ing time i try to rip them off, your whole entire shirt [censored]ing rips. MAKE YOUR LIFE ALTERING TAGS EASY TO [censored]ING TAKE OFF.

• Vi
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Nike - Nike shoes
    Ahamdabad
    Viralgori@yahoo.com

Pls my shoes is looking very bed.
    Pls reples my shoes .
    His color is very dul and looking so bed so you can help me to do reples ment .

Nike - Nike/ use of Colin Kaepernick
    Saint Louis
    Missouri

I will No longer purchase, endorse or have anything to do with Nike since they have made the terrible decision to use Colin Kaepernick as a spokes person. By By Nike. No more

• Ut
    Nike - Spokesman
    nike.com

Goodbye - Family of five that purchased everything Nike for baseball, soccer, and everyday wear will no longer support a company that supports a person that hates and disrespects the flag and the police. There are lots of choices out there and your brand is out. Patriotic Americans do not forget!

Nike - Your sponsorship.
    Modesto
    California

I just wanted to let you know that my family will no longer be purchasing anything from you. In my house we play football, girls softball and adult softball. That's not including shoes and clothing for our personal use. I'm glad you chose kapernick so that we can go to under armour which is cheaper.

• Bk
    Nike - Kaepernick
    Minneapolis
    Kansas

Bad call on Kaepernick. If you want to choose sides in such a cultural divide then expect people like me will have to do so in response and it will impact my purchasing of your product. Ben W

Nike - kaepernick ad

I believe in something The United States of America

I will never buy another Nike product again

God Bless America

• Di
    Nike - General
    Addison
    Texas

You must be [censored]ing kidding!

I'll NEVER buy another pair of Nike's as long as your Kaepernick ad is running.

Maybe NEVER!