Nikevendor contract staffing service for nike

First of All, I love Nike, it has been an excellent company and known Nike for a very long time, Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and officially became Nike. I am an avid athlete and love their running shoes and I am an IT Manager, and Love All their new Digital Technology. I don't think anyone could replace Nike.

I am NOT writing regarding a complaint against Nike but only one of their Contract Staffing Vendors AP Professionals. I am an IT Manager and attended one of Nike Tech Talks they sponsored on Thursday, April 13, 2017, Nike Decathlon Club Cafe 15350 SW Koll Parkway Beaverton, Or 97006.
I was very impressed with All the Nike Speakers who had attended and learned a lot about Digital at Nike. However, After the listening to the speakers at the event, we had a Networking session, I had a young Gentleman by the Name of Bruce Wadell from AP Professionals, come up to me who said he represented Nike and he was one of their main Recruiters to help Nike find people and asked if I was interested in submitting my resume to him for a contract Nike position. When I realized this guy was not from Nike and said NO to him, I was not interested.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Portland, ORThis guy seemed very desperate and asked if my company I work at utilized staffing agencies. At that, Time I realized he was not From Nike, however from a staffing agency and he seemed very desperate to get candidates or new clients. I was very Appalled to see this person and an outside vendor show up at a Nike Sponsor event and misrepresent themselves as though they work for Nike, to get candidates and business and totally misrepresent Nike. He gave me a business card and went on to the next IT Person. Which his card read, Bruce Wadell at AP Professionals, http://approfessionals.com/contact/
I also noticed this co. has posted several Logos of Nike to help them get candidates. I am very appalled, this staffing firm used Nike to get new clients, and candidates when they don't officially work for them. (I don't think they need to go to Nike events to get candidates, and they should not be going to other IT events in PDX to misrepresent Nike. I would not recommend this staffing company AP Professionals, or this Person Bruce Wadell.
No Correspondence Needed. This is my experience to help Nike.
Regards,